It's that time of year again! The biggest Oracle user conference is nearly upon us... IOUG Collaborate 2012, from Sunday, April 22 through Thursday April 26. This year, my company Bezzotech is sponsoring the Sunday WebCenter "Deep Dive". The deep dive covers Content, Sites, Social, and of course Portal!
We'll be at Booth #1179 right on Main Street, near the Oracle Demo Pods. We are also presenting seven sessions on WebCenter and ADF:
- Sunday, 4:30pm: The Fusion Applications User Experience: Transforming Work into Insight
- Monday, 1:15pm: WebCenter Content, WebCenter Spaces, WebCenter Sites, which is right for me?
- Monday, 1:15pm: How to save physical storage with Oracle UCM
- Monday, 3:45pm: Upgrading to IPM 11g, where do I start?
- Tuesday, 10:45am: Crash Course In WebCenter Sites (FatWire) for Site Studio Customers
- Wednesday, 9:30am: HOW TO SAVE $20 MILLION PER YEAR WITH ORACLE UCM
- Thursday, 9:45am: Making Next-Generation Mobile Apps With The Latest ADF Mobile Tools
Dang! Lots of presentations to give this year... so if you don't find us on stage, or hanging out near the WebCenter session rooms, swing by our booth! Or, feel free to tweet me ;-)